Spotlight on Students
These students were SPOT
Spot On! behavior in the fourth quarter of school.
The GOPLAYSAVE fundraiser has begun for Tracks 1&2!
The GoPlaySave fundraiser is here! This is an important fundraiser for our school, so help us make it a HUGE success! The Salem Elementary PTA is sending home one book per student. Each book is $30 and has over $10,000 in local savings. Enjoy looking through the book and see what coupons you will use.
- Coupons to local restaurants (Moe's, ZPizza, Brio, Another Broken Egg, Mason Jar, many more!)
- Check out the Kroger grocery store offer (these coupons also accepted at Harris Teeter!)
- Save at stores like Dick's Sporting Goods, Ace Hardware, AC Moore, Office Depot, Stone's and more!
After your family has explored the new GoPlaySave book, please do one of the following:
- I want a book for myself: Please return your envelope to your child's teacher with payment of $30 to Salem Elementary.
- I need more books: Include additional payments in your envelope and we will send the books home with your child. Also, you can go to GOPLAYSAVE to make a payment online. Forward this link to friends, co-workers, and family to help raise money for our school! Mobile coupon books also available through a smartphone app, your child will receive credit for these sales as well (as long as their name is filled in at checkout)! Check out the prize flyer in your child's envelope to see the exciting rewards for selling books.
- I do not want to keep the book: Please return the GoPlaySave book in its original condition in your envelope so that you get credit for the returned book.
EACH BOOK MUST BE RETURNED OR PAYMENT RECEIVED!
Tracks 1&2: All payments or books must be received by Friday, August 14.
Please contact Jenni Pickett or Jannica Barton with any questions.